Thursday, September 23, 2010

Poetry Session

As a part of our internal seminar and in an attempt to get to know each other better we all spent five minutes writing short poems/ haikus about each other

Turquoise
A come of silence
Fire burning in her dark eyes
Through the night gliding- from Dan

Your cute hats, cute skirts
Your pillow, crinkle crinkle
Yay! Suitcase was found- Love Jaclyn

Kathlyn
Eager embracer of culture
She yells her Zulu
Wears only jewels

Max
Loves the shoes,
The Ray Bans too,
What a laugh
He is classy and kind too

Sarcastic, witty, long, refreshing
The head is more than the body
You make me laugh
hahaha

Curly hair sarcasm
Living cool shades of the south
Your shopping will get better- love Whitney

Annie
Like a child, she is joyful in the moment
Rolling in the water
Like an old woman she reflects
Asking all the wise questions
Some how she manages to be both

If I were a seed
At last I’d be free
Smile with glee
Grow up big- from max

Lauren (me)
Nature girl at heart
Speaks strongly and with banks
Buys shiny art- love Stephanie

She comes undone now
Spill red laced with silver gems
Shola, I need help!- love Rachael

Elias
An encourager
Always making me smile
An awesome twirler – Turquoise

Jaclyn
Always so perky
Please show that sexy face
Eats her weight in size- love Turquoise

Luxurious hair
Likes to make fun of her mom
Zulu class all-star- <3 Jillian

Daniel
He’s got the beats
Takes care of the crew
I have so much love for you- Josh

Stephanie
Drawing all the time
She sees the beauty in all
She’s a free spirit- love Jaclyn

Josh
Been rockin’ a hat
Likes to have crazy voice time
Often in the morn- From Caroline

Hits head on ceiling
Huggable like a teddy bear
“oh is it my turn”- Lauren (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment