Sunday, October 28, 2012

Choosing my next adventure

I Have A Ticket

For a few years I have been planning a huge trip for after college.  Sort of a reward for staying put and finishing school.  Well in May, I finished.  Being the over planning type I spent my last year of school shifting and changing my trip until I decided exactly where I wanted to go and who I wanted to travel with.

Its decided:
A few week ago I purchased a roundtrip ticket from Bangkok, Thailand!
I will be leaving early January and coming back mid May (just in time for Firedrums!) I will be traveling off and on with a few close girl friends.

Itinerary:
OPEN!
... well almost
I will arrive in Bangkok and spend a few weeks in Thailand.  Then hopefully on a moped trip in Laos.  Then time at some temples in Cambodia.  Hopefully a few weeks around the ocean with some sea kayaking.  Finally, I will say Au' Reviour to my friends and go to Taiwan.  In Taiwan I will spend a month working on a tea farm and studying tea with a tea monk in the mountain of Taiwan.  A pretty good trip I would say.

Either way, being to nervous prone type I figured I would begin to do some documenting of my trip now both to look back on and to possibly help others who are wondering about the preparation work for young women (I am 22) that is needed before traveling to SE Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment